The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Prove your expertise in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies. With Windows Server and System Center, you will build your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future.
Earning an MCSE: Private Cloud certification will qualify you for such jobs as server administrator, systems programmer, and network manager.
Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Certification Exam: 70-246
Duration: 5 Days
Private Cloud isn't so much a technology as a way of thinking. A Private Cloud in operations might look like a virtual environment. It has all of the same actions, buttons, and management tools. But it is the way in which you operate that virtual environment that evolves it into something special, and something far more useful for your datacenter.
This certification tests not only your virtual skills; it also requires a mile-wide-and-inch-deep understanding of the entirety of System Center: Operations Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Orchestrator, Service Manager, App Controller, and Data Protection Manager.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Private Cloud Technology.
Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks. Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, System Center 2012, security, high availability, fault tolerance, and networking in an enterprise environment Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Windows PowerShell.
Details Course Outline
- Introduction to Private Cloud
- Constructing your System Center Private Cloud
- Managing Cloud Resources: Building Blocks
- Managing Cloud Resources: Service Templates
- Deploying End-to-End Monitoring
- Monitoring Servers
- Monitoring the Virtualization Layer
- Monitoring Network Devices
- Monitoring Application Health
- Configuring End-to-End Monitoring
- Configuring Advanced End-to-End Monitoring
- Creating Monitoring Reports and Dashboards
- Managing Problems and Incidents
- Implementing Service Level Management
- Implementing Service Offerings
- Implementing Workflows: Automatic Remediation
- Implementing Workflows: Capstone
- Managing Compliance and Configuration
- Managing Updates
- Implementing Backup and Recovery
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.