The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
Prove your expertise in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies. With Windows Server and System Center, you will build your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future.
Earning an MCSE: Private Cloud certification will qualify you for such jobs as server administrator, systems programmer, and network manager.
Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
Certification Exam: 70-247
Duration: 5 Days
Private Cloud isn't so much a technology as a way of thinking. A Private Cloud in operations might look like a virtual environment. It has all of the same actions, buttons, and management tools. But it is the way in which you operate that virtual environment that evolves it into something special, and something far more useful for your datacenter.
You'll learn how Microsoft's System Center 2012 components like Virtual Machine Manager, Server App-V, App Controller, Operations Manager, Service Manager, and even Data Protection Manager integrate to automate everything in IT service delivery. You'll construct complex IT services, made of virtualized applications, web applications, and databases, and configure them for self-service delivery by others in IT.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Private Cloud Technology.
Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks. Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, System Center 2012, security, high availability, fault tolerance, and networking in an enterprise environment Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Windows PowerShell
Details Course Outline
- Introduction to System Center 2012, VMM 2012, and the 70-247 Exam
- Understanding the Microsoft Private Cloud Architecture and Components
- Installing and Configuring Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installing and Configuring VMM 2012
- Configuring the Network and Storage Fabric
- Clustering Hyper-V Hosts and Creating a Microsoft Private Cloud
- Working with the VMM 2012 Library: Profiles and VM Templates
- Configuring VMM User Roles and the Self-Service Portal
- Creating Virtual Application Packages with the Server App-V Sequencer
- Working with VMM 2012 Services and Service Templates
- Automating the Private Cloud Deployment of a Three-Tier Service
- Managing Fabric Updates in VMM 2012
- Automating the Deployment of Hyper-V Hosts
- Installing and Configuring App Controller
- Integrating Private Cloud Monitoring with Operations Manager 2012
- Integrating Service Manager 2012
- Incorporating Orchestrator 2012 Runbooks and Integration Packs into Service Delivery
- Protecting Private Cloud Data with Data Protection Manager 2012
- Working with VMM 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V v3 in Windows Server 2012
- Extending VMM into the Windows Azure Public Cloud
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.