Get certified as an MCSE in Messaging and validate your ability to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization.
Core Solution Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Certification Exam: 70-341
Duration: 5 Days
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is the leading messaging server in the industry. If you're upgrading to Exchange 2013 or already have it on-premises, then you will want to get the latest information on planning and configuring everything from high availability to compliance and security.
This course covers objectives for the Microsoft exam 70-341, Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange 2013. This course follows a step-by-step approach in constructing and administering an Exchange 2013 environment, including Mailbox, Client Access Server, and Transport functions. He also addresses topics of high-availability, troubleshooting, mobility, RBAC, and security in this course.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Server 2012 and Messaging Technology.
Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks.
Details Course Outline
- Introduction to Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Planning for Impact of Exchange on Active Directory - Directory Services
- Planning the Mailbox Role
- Configuring and Managing the Mailbox Role
- Creating and Configuring Mail-Enabled Objects
- Managing Mail-Enabled Object Permissions
- Deploying and Managing High Availability Solutions for the Mailbox Role
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Mailbox Role
- Developing Backup and Recovery Solutions for the Mailbox Role and Public Folders
- Planning, Deploying, and Managing a Client Access Server (CAS)
- Planning and Configuring Namespaces and Client Services
- Deploying and Managing Mobility Solutions
- Implementing Load Balancing
- Troubleshooting Client Connectivity
- Designing a Transport Solution
- Configuring and Managing Transport
- Configuring and Managing Hygiene
- Planning a High Availability Solution for Common Scenarios
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring Transport
- Planning and Managing Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Administering Exchange Workload Management
- Designing an Appropriate Exchange Solution for a Given SLA
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.