The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
Earning an MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
Installing and Configuring Windos Server 2012 R2
Certification Exam: 70-410
Duration: 5 Days
Topics covered in this course include: Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2; managing Active Directory Domain Services objects; automating Active Directory Domain Services administration; implementing networking services; implementing local storage; implementing file and print services; implementing group policy; and implementing server virtualization with Hyper-V.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Server 2012 and Virtualization Technology, Experience needed: Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks.
Details Course Outline
- Installing and Configuring Servers
- Modifying Your Installation
- Configuring Server Core
- Configure Servers for Remote Management*
- Intro to Active Directory & Basic Installation
- Active Directory: Managing Accounts
- Deploy Active Directory on IaaS*
- Active Directory Domain Controller Installation
- Active Directory: Automating User Accounts
- Active Directory: Computer Accounts, Groups
- Active Directory: Computer Accounts, Groups 2
- Group Policy: Essentials and Multiple Local
- Group Policy: Central Store and Refresh
- Group Policy: Scope of Management
- Group Policy: Security & Templates
- Group Policy: Rule and App Enforcement
- Group Policy: Windows Firewall
- Desired State Configuration*
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Hyper-V in R2*
- Configuring Local Storage
- Storage Spaces Using Enclosures*
- Share and NFTS Permissions
- Additional Storage Features
- Work Folders*
- Configuring Printers
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.