The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
Earning an MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
Installing and Configuring Windos Server 2012 R2
Certification Exam: 70-411
Duration: 5 Days
This course covers the exam objectives for the Microsoft exam 70-411, Administering Windows Server 2012 R2. This course covers broad scope of topics including: infrastructure, user and group management, network access and data security, server image deployment, file and print services network services and access, and group policy infrastructure.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Server 2012 and Virtualization Technology.
Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks.
Details Course Outline
- Deploying and Managing Server Images
- Implementing Patch Management
- Monitoring Servers
- Configuring Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configuring File Services and Disk Encryption
- Configuring Advanced Audit Policies
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Records
- Configuring VPN and Routing
- Configuring Direct Access
- Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring NPS Policies
- Configuring Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configuring Server Authentication
- Configuring Domain Controllers
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Configuring Account Policies
- Configuring Group Policy Processing
- Configuring Group Policy Settings
- Managing Group Policy Objects
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.