The globally recognized standard for IT professionals
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
Earning an MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification will qualify you for such jobs as computer support specialist and information security analyst.
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Certification Exam: 70-412
Duration: 5 Days
The 70-412 test covers the following general topic areas: Advanced Network Services; Advanced File Services; Dynamic Access Control; Network Load Balancing; Failover Clustering; Disaster Recovery; Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS); Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), and more.
Microsoft exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, counts as credit toward the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications in Windows Server 2012 R2.
WHO needs to attend?
Students and IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in Server 2012 and Virtualization Technology, Experience needed: Candidate should have at least one year of full-time professional IT experience working with networks.
Details Course Outline
- Network Load Balancing Overview
- Network Load Balancing Demo: Configuring the Cluster
- Network Load Balancing Demo: Modifying the Cluster
- Configuring Cluster Storage and Networking
- Configuring a Cluster
- Advanced Clustering and PowerShell
- Virtual Machine Movement: Clusterless
- Virtual Machine Movement: Clustered
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- BranchCache and NFS
- Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure Site-Level Fault Tolerance: Replicas
- Configuring Site-Level Fault Tolerance: Clusters
- Configure and Manage Backups: Windows Backup
- Configure and Manage Backups: Azure and VSS
- Recover Servers
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Overview
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Demo
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Workplace Join
- DHCP Overview
- DHCP Reservations, Policies, and Filters
- DHCP: IPv6, Multicast Scopes, Superscopes
- DHCP High Availability: Split Scopes
- DHCP High Availability: DHCP Failover
- DHCP: DNS Registration and DHCP Name Protection
- IP Address Management (IPAM) Overview and Server Configuration
- IP Address Management (IPAM) Implementation
- DNSSec Overview, Keys, and Resource Records
- DNSSec Demo
- DNS Socket Pool and DNS Cache Locking
- DNS Logging, Analyze Zone Level Statistics, Configure Delegated Administration
- DNS: Configure Recursion, Net mask Ordering, and Global Names
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Overview
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Hierarchy, Standalone vs Enterprise, Install an Enterprise Cert
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Manual Enrollment and Revocation
- Active Directory Certificate Services: CRL Distribution Point and Online Responder
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Issue Web Server Certs
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Auto enrollment
- Active Directory Certificate Services: Configure and Manage Key Archival and Recovery
- Active Directory Certificate Services: CA Role Separation and Certificate Renewal
- Active Directory: Multi-Domain and Multi-Forest Environments
- Active Directory: Interoperability with Previous Versions, Upgrading Domains and Forests, Functional l.)
- Active Directory Trusts
- Active Directory: SID Filtering, Name Suffix Routing, UPN
- Active Directory Sites: Overview
- Active Directory Sites: Demo
- Active Directory: RODC Replication (14 min)
- Active Directory: Sysvol and Replication (13 min)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services Overview (19 min)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services Demo
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Microsoft Training
Learn Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC).Get Free Microsoft Official Lab Guide.
We ensure that you get hands on Practice on what you have learned using Virtual Labs.
Included in this course. These practice tests help you review your knowledge and prepare you for exams.
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.