CISM certification training is aligned to ISACA, ensures you are re-equipped on the best practices in the industry and enables you to ace the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise to manage, design, oversee and/or assess an enterprise's information security.
Duration: 2 Days
What are the Course Objectives?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISM certification exam.
- Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take up the CISM certification exam.
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
- Domain 00 - Introduction to CISM
- Domain 01 - Information Security Governance
- Domain 02 - Information Risks Management and Compliance
- Domain 03 - Information Security Program Development and Mana
- Domain 04 - Information Security Incident Management
CISM certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is most suited for:
- Security Consultant ⁄ Manager
- IT Director ⁄ Manager
- Security Auditor ⁄ Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Information Security Managers
- IS ⁄ IT Consultants
- Chief Compliance ⁄ Privacy ⁄ Risk Officers
What certification do I get post the training?
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 16 CPE certificate from Next Tier.
What are the prerequisites for CISM certification?
To become a CISM certified professional, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager.
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains.
|Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Call Sales : +92 (21) 345 499 44|
Don't get left behind!
- Advance your professional career by adding new-world skills.
- Stay On Top Of The Latest Developments and trends.
- Become an invaluable asset of your organization.
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Training Curriculum
Learn Official Training Curriculum. Get Free Training Material.
To help you prepare for a certification exam, we will provide you simulation exams and practice exams (applicable on some certifications).
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.