In this two-day, instructor-led training, you will learn skills to prepare you for deploying and maintaining a Docker environment. The class includes lecture, hands-on labs, and discussion with a certified Docker instructor.
- Understand containers
- Run and manage containers
- Build, manage, and distribute images
- Understand container volumes and networking
- Use Docker in continuous integration
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Docker local development workflow
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Connecting containers together (links)
- Container orchestration
- Working directly with the Docker remote API
- Docker in Production (ambassadors, service discovery, etc.)
- Build micro service applications
Docker, Inc. will provide trainees with an official certificate of completion at the end of the training. A take-home copy of the training material will also be provided.
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Don't get left behind!
- Our industry's most disruptive breakthrough in virtualization .
- Learn to think differently about this breakthrough paradigm.
- Advance your professional career by adding new-world skills.
- Become an invaluable asset to your organization.
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Training Curriculum
Learn Official Training Curriculum. Get Free Training Material.
To help you prepare for a certification exam, we will provide you simulation exams and practice exams (applicable on some certifications).
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.