Managing Successful Programmes or MSP® Certification is for professionals who are actively involved in programmes or looking to work in programme organisations. The MSP® Certification offered by Simplilearn provides knowledge of MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flows defined in the MSP® framework. Additionally, there are quizzes and real-life examples relevant to the content.
By achieving this certification, you gain the following:
- Demonstrate your expertise in MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flows.
- Seek new career opportunities based on the certification.
- Demonstrate programme management skills to existing or potential employers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and commitment to a rapidly growing approach to programme management.
The MSP® Certification is a programme management standard across Europe and provides a robust framework to deal with volatile and ever-evolving programmes. The roles and responsibilities detailed in the course help the learners understand where they fit in programme management and how they can leverage their roles.
Who should do this course?
Professionals who are currently employed in a programme-related role will find this certification suitable for enhancing their career opportunities. Senior Project Managers, Programme Managers, Operational Managers who interact with programme teams, Programme Management Office and Quality Assurance professionals will find this course really valuable.
- MSP Course Introduction
- Introduction to MSP
- Using MSP
- Programme Management Principles
- Governance Themes Overview
- Governance Themes and Transformation Flows
- Transformational Flow Overview
- Programme Organisation
- The Programme Board
- Programme Organisation within the Transformational Flow
- Vision and Transformational Flow
- MSP Overview of Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement Process
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement within the Transformnt
- Benefits Management and Categorisation
- Benefits Management Cycle
- Benefits Management and Transformational Flow
- An Overview of Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Designing the Blueprint Delivery
- Blueprint Design and Delivery within the Transformational Flow
- Overview of Planning and Control
- Planning and Control Activities
- Planning and Control within the Transformational Flow
- Information Documents Used in Planning and Control
- Introduction to Business Case
- Business Case Review and Roles
- Overview of Risk and Issue Management
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction to Issue Management
- Risk and Issue Management within the Transformational Flow
- Quality and Assurance Management
- Scope of Programme Quality
- Overview of Assurance Management
- Quality and Assurance Management within the Transformation
- Identifying a Programme
- Identifying a Programme-Roles and Documents Used
- Defining a Programme-Steps
- Managing the Tranches-Steps
- Overview of Delivering the Capability
- Roles Involved in Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits Steps
- Closing a Programme
- Steps in Closing a Programme
|+92 (21) 345 499 44|
Don't get left behind!
- Advance your professional career by adding new-world skills.
- Stay On Top Of The Latest Developments and trends.
- Become an invaluable asset of your organization.
Learn By Industry Specialists
Get the Ultimate Learning Experience, our Trainers are industry Specialists. We develop Skills to manage the Solution in real world environment.
Official Training Curriculum
Learn Official Training Curriculum. Get Free Training Material.
To help you prepare for a certification exam, we will provide you simulation exams and practice exams (applicable on some certifications).
Group Referral Discounts
Get Special Discount in Fee if you refer 2 or more participants in course.